[O] 13 failures on make ./update

From: Jude DaShiell
Subject: [O] 13 failures on make ./update
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 19:59:36 -0500 (EST)

First did my attempted update disclose anything new that's failed or were
these issues already on the known bugs list?  This is debian wheezy on an
amd-64 k8 athelon machine.  I do have an intel machine I could try as well
if that might help.  I'll preserve the typescript file attached to this
message and can either put it in my public web space or send it again in
the body of a message if it doesn't go through as an attachment.  I ran
make ./clean in the org-mode directory before I started the script command
too.

jude <address@hidden> Remember Microsoft didn't write Tiger 10.4
or any of its successors.