Re: [O] 13 failures on make ./update

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [O] 13 failures on make ./update
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 21:28:43 -0500

Jude DaShiell <address@hidden> wrote:

> First did my attempted update disclose anything new that's failed or were
> these issues already on the known bugs list?  This is debian wheezy on an
> amd-64 k8 athelon machine.  I do have an intel machine I could try as well
> if that might help.  I'll preserve the typescript file attached to this
> message and can either put it in my public web space or send it again in
> the body of a message if it doesn't go through as an attachment.  I ran
> make ./clean in the org-mode directory before I started the script command
> too.

It seems that your version of emacs does not come with tabulated-list,
so the require in ox.el causes these failures.

I do have tabulated-list on GNU Emacs 24.3.50.2, so I presume you are
running an earlier version, but I'm not sure when it was introduced into
emacs.  In any case, ox.el will probably need some compatibility work
(perhaps for xemacs as well as for emacs23).

Nick