[O] How to make the new exporter open PDF using evince?

From: James Harkins
Subject: [O] How to make the new exporter open PDF using evince?
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 14:25:56 +0800

A quick web search didn't turn up anything handy, so I thought I'd ask here.

Is it possible to configure the new exporter to open a PDF (generated
by LaTeX) using evince instead of okular?

That is, if I open a file browser (this is Ubuntu 12.04) and
double-click on a PDF, evince opens it. If I write a beamer
presentation in org and do C-c C-e l O, okular opens it.

I did a couple of customize-apropos searches but didn't see anything obvious.

(I'm aware that some swear by okular, but I think evince handles
paging slightly better when zooming to "best fit" for presentations.
So I'd rather use that.)

hjh

--
James Harkins /// dewdrop world