Re: [O] C-c ^ not fully useful

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [O] C-c ^ not fully useful
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 10:35:47 +0100

On 25 feb. 2013, at 10:28, Bastien <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi François,
>
> sorting list items and headlines is now done against the visible
> part of the item and headlines, i.e., it ignores hidden links and
> emphasis markers.

Hi Bastien,

are you sure it removes emphasis markers as well?  Looks to me that
org-sort-remove-invisible only removes links.  I guess it could be rewritten
looking at invisibility properties, but that might be problematic when sorting
includes a part of the buffer that has not yet been visible in a window and
therefore might not be propertized properly.

- Carsten

--
Having an entire horizon of things you half-care about. -- Merlin Mann in
"Inbox Zero"