[O] New HTML exporter: Oddities with figure placement

From: Richard Stanton
Subject: [O] New HTML exporter: Oddities with figure placement
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 17:55:52 +0000

It seems that figure placement has changed in HTML files generated by the
new (compared with the old) exporter.

For example, here's a simple org file:

---------

This is an org file

[[file:figure.png]]

* Abstract
This is an abstract

---------

When I export, all looks fine, except that the figure is centered (left to
right) rather than being left-justified, which I could have sworn it used
to be. Since I prefer left justification by default, I tried adding the
line

#+ATTR_HTML: align="left"

immediately before the figure link. Now when I export to HTML, the figure
is left justified as I want, but the following text appears to the right
of the figure, not below it, which isn't what I want. It seems odd that
this would happen even when I have a blank line separating the figure link
from the following text. Am I missing something?

Thanks.

Richard Stanton