[O] Sending reminder Emails to other people with org-mode

From: Thomas Koch
Subject: [O] Sending reminder Emails to other people with org-mode
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 20:20:39 +0100

Hi,

A common workflow (of mine) is: Work on something, submit and wait several
days or weeks for a review or reply before I can continue. So I switch to the
next task.

I'd love if org-mode could keep track of tasks that are waiting for others and
semi-automatically remind those others in a weekly email that I'm waiting for
them.

I imagine a command that I could run over my tasks. The command finds such
tasks, prepares a reminder mail that I can send directly from within emacs and
remembers the date when I last naged the other.

Any ideas? Thanks for your attention,

Thomas Koch, http://www.koch.ro