Re: [O] {New exporter] What happened to the export template

From: Suvayu Ali
Subject: Re: [O] {New exporter] What happened to the export template
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 16:51:48 +0100

Hey Seb,

On Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 02:15:05PM +0100, Sebastien Vauban wrote:

> PS- By the way, there is already such a sort of template for Beamer...

I believe Nicolas' argument was, for the new exporter such a template
depends on the backend hence a default one for beamer makes sense but
not a backend agnostic template.

I'm not completely sure I follow the argument though, since keywords
like TITLE, DATE, AUTHOR, or even an OPTIONS line seem generic enough
for most backends.  But then I have not thought long enough to spot any
inconsistencies.  :-p

Cheers,

--
Suvayu