Re: [O] [new exporter][latex] does org-preview-latex-fragment use #+late

From: Myles English
Subject: Re: [O] [new exporter][latex] does org-preview-latex-fragment use #+latex_header ?
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 14:21:00 +0000

Bastien writes:

> Hi Myles,
>
> Myles English <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> #+LATEX_HEADER: \usepackage{~/bug}
>
> you want
>
> #+LATEX_HEADER: \usepackage{/full/path/bug}

I do use the full path but cut it down for the example, which was
incorrect, because it should have had a full path, so thanks for
pointing that out.

These fragments still don't work for me though.  Do they work for anyone
else apart from Nicolas?  I have done make clean and build, started with
emacs -Q, checked that the correct org library is found, I don't know
what else to try.

Myles