Re: [O] tangle multiple code blocks belonging to the same file

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] tangle multiple code blocks belonging to the same file
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 09:59:05 +0100

Hi Zech,

Not To Miss <address@hidden> writes:

> I know C-u C-c C-v t tangles current code block only, even if there
> are other code blocks that have the same tangle file name. Isn't it
> counterintuitive? It makes more sense that this command tangles all
> the code blocks that belongs to the same file, in my opinion. Any
> other ideas?

Maybe `C-u C-u C-c C-v t' could tangle blocks from the same target
file, so that we don't need to change users' habits with `C-u C-c C-v t'.

But for now IIURC it is not possible to collect blocks for the same
target file.  I think it would be a very nice addition.

Eric, would that be difficult to implement?  Or maybe I miss it in the
code and we just need a keybinding for this?

Thanks for the suggestion,

--
 Bastien