Re: [O] [patch] ox-koma-letter

From: Rasmus
Subject: Re: [O] [patch] ox-koma-letter
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 17:48:04 +0100

"Sebastien Vauban"
<address@hidden> writes:

> Hi,
>
> Rasmus wrote:
>>> Maybe we should write a user guide *before* further implementation
>>> steps.
>>
>> I agree.  A "question zero" is whether we eventually want to have an
>> org-letter which could, in principle, output to something different
>> than scrlttr2.
>
> That could be "isodoc" for which I have a bit of experience
> with. I'd enjoy to try and plug it in the current "org-letter"
> implementation.

True.  And it even produces beautiful documents, as far as I remember.
There's even the standard LaTeX letter class.

Say we define a variable ORG_LETTER_X.  Then we'd need a table of
corresponding values in export type Y.  Probably this would be easiest
to do in terms of the export function.

–Rasmus

--
Don't panic!!!