Re: [O] Add agenda entries into diary to export weelky calendar

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] Add agenda entries into diary to export weelky calendar
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 19:48:33 +0000

Torsten Wagner <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Eric,
> thanks for the tip. I tried this already. Its printing but has some
> drawbacks. E.g. I use high resolution monitors in vertical (pivot) mode and
> a tiling window manager. calfw scales to the current buffer size and this
> is unfortunately not really compatible with printing. In summary this
> solution might have to many ways to go wrong.

Yes, calfw's output is dependent on window size which is sometimes
annoying.  It would be nice to be able to override this.

> However, I noticed a much more interesting way. calfw buffer look almost
> like org-tables. And voila saving the buffer as org-file and a minimum of

Interesting!  Never thought of doing that.  It does sound like a
possible route.  Best of luck!
--
: Eric S Fraga, GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D
: in Emacs 24.3.50.1 and Org release_7.9.3f-1313-g7d4812