[O] Code blocks (partially) inherit buffer colors

From: Richard Stanton
Subject: [O] Code blocks (partially) inherit buffer colors
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2013 03:56:12 +0000

When I export a code block to HTML, I’ve noticed that some (but not all) of the characters in the resulting HTML file have the same background color as my Emacs buffer at the time I exported. For example, if I export

#+begin_src python

a = 5

#+end_src

the code block in the resulting HTML file has a very pale background, except for the characters “a” and “5”, both of which are displayed with a  dark blue background that looks like it’s the same as the background color in my Emacs buffer. This looks rather odd…

I can work around this problem by changing the color-theme in my Emacs buffer before exporting, but is there a better solution?

Thanks.

Richard Stanton