Re: [O] bug: "org-export-preprocess-string: Wrong number of arguments" w

From: Karl Voit
Subject: Re: [O] bug: "org-export-preprocess-string: Wrong number of arguments" when doing "org-export-as-html"
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2013 11:18:08 +0100

* Achim Gratz <address@hidden> wrote:
> Karl Voit <devnull <at> Karl-Voit.at> writes:
>> #+BEGIN_SRC elisp
>> (org-export-as-html 3 nil nil "htmlized-output" nil nil)
>> #+END_SRC
>
>> Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug?
>
> You are trying to use the old exporter and pick up code from an earlier
> version
> of Org.

Oh, am I? :-O I was not aware of this. Obviously, I am no insider of
emacs-lisp nor the exporting mechanism of Org.

What is the equivalent elisp expression for using the new exporter?

Or should I just wait until Org 8.0 which would not be of any
problem for me now? I know, that these days, a lot of changes are
going on on the exporting parts of Org - which I appreciate very
much!

Background: I was testing a weird idea of mine. Writing a shell
script which uses «emacs -Q --script exportscript.el» for batch
converting an Org-mode file to HTML «from outside» of Emacs.

--
Karl Voit