Re: [O] Tips for using orgmode + ledger to record events?

From: Viktor Rosenfeld
Subject: Re: [O] Tips for using orgmode + ledger to record events?
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2013 21:13:43 +0100

Hi,

Eric S Fraga wrote:

> My view would be to avoid having two files, an org one and a ledger
> one, and instead combine them into an org file.

I'm using both org-mode and ledger but I do not mix them. I'm having a
hard time imagining the benefits of such a system, especially since
ledger's query functionality is so powerful. It seems to that this just
adds lot's of unnecessary complexity. But I'm interested to hear what
advantages you derive from the combined approach.

Cheers,
Viktor