Re: [O] [bug] changing TODO status with org-after-todo-state-change-hook

From: Sebastien Vauban
Subject: Re: [O] [bug] changing TODO status with org-after-todo-state-change-hook defined fails
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2013 23:16:18 +0100

Hi Bastien,

Bastien wrote:
> Eric S Fraga <address@hidden> writes:
>
> You need to use (org-schedule '(4)) here, this is part of a change in master
> that allows to use C-u C-u C-c C-s to add a delay (and same for C-u C-u C-c
> C-d which adds a warning delay.)

I find the use of C-u C-u C-c C-d full of promise, but not yet there:

I do C-c C-d and set a deadline on Fri 8 of March.

I do C-u C-u C-d C-d and S-Left twice: in the agenda, I see the date moving to
the 27 of Feb, 2 days before today; but the warning will be applied starting 2
days (the count is right) before the 8 of March.

I think we should see the 8 of March as reference date for fixing the start
date (or length, depending on how we see it) of the warning delay.

It's even more weird if we S-Right from the current date: it seems that the
difference in days is taken in absolute value, but I'm not even sure of that.

Is it possible to put the reference date correctly when we call C-u C-u C-c
C-d?

Best regards,
  Seb

--