Re: [O] Support Freemind/Freeplane export

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] Support Freemind/Freeplane export
Date: Sat, 02 Mar 2013 23:29:48 +0100

Hi Nicolas,

>> I have added support for Freemind/Freeplane Mindmap export.  I am
>> attaching sample files produced with the new exporter.
>>
>> You are welcome to merge the changes to Org repo.
>
> Done. Thank you!

We encourage contributors without commit access to share patches on
the list so that everyone can review and test them.

Let's stick to this policy and avoid applying patches that have been
sent in private -- I always ask people who send me patches in private
to send them to the list.

Also, the change in ox-html.el is not good IMHO: it will populate
everyone's HTML code with unfamiliar strings (like "&#xa0;" instead
of "&nbsp;") just for the sake of keeping ox-freemind.el users happy.

Is there no other way to get the same result for the Freemind export?

Thanks,

--
 Bastien