Re: [O] [patch] ox-koma-letter

From: Alan Schmitt
Subject: Re: [O] [patch] ox-koma-letter
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2013 09:56:20 +0100

Nicolas Goaziou writes:

> Hello,
>
> Alan Schmitt <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> So I guess the only part of the letter design I'm worried about is
>> having a 'ps' with several paragraphs. (I guess it's related to the footnote
>> with multiple paragraphs questions, but I guess the two blank lines
>> approach is only for footnotes.)
>
> I have trouble understanding the relationship between footnotes and a ps
> with several paragraphs. Would you mind explaining what you need wrt to
> ps?

Sorry, I should have been clearer. We are currently looking at how to
extend ox-koma-letter.el to support additional structure, in particular
how to add "ps" at the end of the letter. One suggestion was to simply
have a:

#+AFTER_CLOSING: text that goes after closing, such as \ps{my ps}

What worries me about this is that we'll probably want something with
paragraphs. Is it possible? If not, could the approach taken with
footnotes be also allowed here?

Thanks,

Alan