Re: [O] [BABEL] the julia language

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] [BABEL] the julia language
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2013 18:53:28 +0100

Hi Jay,

thanks a lot for ob-julia.el!

Can I add it to contrib/babel/langs in org-mode.git right now?

  http://orgmode.org/cgit.cgi/org-mode.git/tree/contrib/babel/langs

For code in contrib/ we don't need authors to assign their copyright
to the Free Software Foundation, and support for more languages for
Babel is always great.

Let me know.

Also, if you want to edit Worg, can you send me your public key?

To go through the FSF copyright assignment process, please fill in
this form:

  http://orgmode.org/cgit.cgi/org-mode.git/plain/request-assign-future.txt

When the FSF confirms it's fine, we will be able to incorporate
ob-julia.el into Org's core.

Thanks!

PS: I'm on ArchLinux, it was a bit weird to run "~$ yaourt -S julia" :)

--
 Bastien