Re: [O] emacs and orgmode implemented at beta.metaStudio.org

From: Nagarjuna G.
Subject: Re: [O] emacs and orgmode implemented at beta.metaStudio.org
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2013 19:25:01 +0530

On Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 4:30 PM, Bastien <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

"Nagarjuna G." <address@hidden> writes:

> I am happy to inform you that we have implemented a collaboratively
> editable wiki pages using a simple _javascript_ editor based on Jay
> Salvat's MarkItUp. (http://markitup.jaysalvat.com/home/).  We forked
> it to create orgitdown (https://github.com/gnowgi/orgitdown).

Great!  I mentioned it in the "Org tools" page on Worg:
http://orgmode.org/worg/org-tools/index.html#sec-2-2

I also added a link to this page on http://orgmode.org

Among recent interesting additions to Org tools, there is also
nakkaya: a static site generator parsing Org and MarkDown files:

  http://nakkaya.com/static.html

Thanks so much for all the good work! and for your encouragement for a small hack!

best

--
Nagarjuna G.
http://beta.metaStudio.org/