[O] URGENT Need help fixing beamer exporting, can someone jump on IRC?

From: James Harkins
Subject: [O] URGENT Need help fixing beamer exporting, can someone jump on IRC?
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2013 23:18:16 +0800

Hi, sorry to press, but is anyone on the org-mode IRC channel?

The new beamer exporter has suddenly gotten borked on my system and I
can't restore it. I have class tomorrow morning. This is an emergency.

This occurred after updating master to test a fix that Bastien pushed.
Recalling advice from others to use "maint" for production, I did "git
checkout maint" and "make clean" and now Emacs fails to initialize.

Symbol's value as variable is void: org-babel-tangle-lang-exts

I figure IRC is faster than e-mail (especially since I read the digest
only). But, nobody is answering.

Again, it's urgent. It's 11:15 PM here in China and I have to be up at
6:30 AM. Didn't quite want to be staying up late fixing my org
configuration...

Thanks,
hjh