Re: [O] [new exporter] is #+bind supported?

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] [new exporter] is #+bind supported?
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2013 16:52:10 +0000

Achim Gratz <address@hidden> writes:

> Eric S Fraga <e.fraga <at> ucl.ac.uk> writes:
>> Also, what is the difference between =org-latex-pdf-process= and
>> =org-latex-to-pdf-process= (note the extra -to in the latter)?  One is
>> defined in ox-latex and the other in org-latex.
>
> "These are not the droids you were searching for."
>
> Nothing defined in the old exporter should be used with the new one.  The
> danger
> is that some of this stuff will autoload parts of the old exporter and
> potentially wreak serious havoc.
>

> Regards,
> Achim.

Thanks Achim.  My mistake.  The org-latex file is distributed with Emacs
24.3 and obviously was picked up automatically when I looked for
suitable variables (C-h v with tab completion, as apropos never seems to
find anything useful for me) to set.

It is rather annoying to have the old org files picked up
automatically.  My git copy of org-mode is before anything else in my
=load-path= variable.  I know there has been a whole thread on the list
about this but I did not see any solution to this; did I miss one?  I
track emacs-snapshot weekly and org-mode more frequently.

My question still stands in that binding org-latex-pdf-process, which
comes from ox-latex.el, does not appear to work for me.

I do have org-export-allow-bind-keywords set to t but this seems to have
no effect.

Thanks again,
eric

--
: Eric S Fraga, GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D
: in Emacs 24.3.50.1 and Org release_7.9.3f-1199-g3a0e55