Re: [O] [new exporter] is #+bind supported?

From: Achim Gratz
Subject: Re: [O] [new exporter] is #+bind supported?
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2013 19:18:29 +0100

Eric S Fraga writes:
> It is rather annoying to have the old org files picked up
> automatically.  My git copy of org-mode is before anything else in my
> =load-path= variable.  I know there has been a whole thread on the list
> about this but I did not see any solution to this; did I miss one?  I
> track emacs-snapshot weekly and org-mode more frequently.

No, nothing complete yet.  Here's what I have so far, some autoload
definitions might still be there, but will error out due to the fact
that their target files are not in load-path anymore.

;;
;; Kill our ancestors
;;

;; clean load-path
(setq load-path
      (delq nil (mapcar
                 (function (lambda (p)
                             (unless (string-match "lisp/org$" p)
                               p))
                           load-path)))
;; remove property list to defeat cus-load and remove autoloads
(mapatoms (function  (lambda (s)
                       (let ((sn (symbol-name s)))
                         (when (string-match "^\\(org\\|ob\\)-?" sn)
                           (setplist s nil)
                           (when (autoloadp s)
                             (unintern s)))))))
(add-to-list 'load-path "/path/to/org-master")
(load "org-loaddefs.el" nil nil 'nosuffix)

I still need to generate the custom-load definitions with the build
system so that you can browse customize without loading all Org files
first.

Regards,
Achim.