Re: [O] Org-mode latex pdf export issue: Underlined lines not breaking p

From: Sanjib Sikder
Subject: Re: [O] Org-mode latex pdf export issue: Underlined lines not breaking properly
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 19:47:26 +0530

Hi,

Thanks for the suggestions.

For an user like me, who depends heavily on org-mode for several purposes, a basic feature like this (underline) is frequently used. Though it is ugly or (may be) not used for serious published materials, but for personal usage, this is very handy and very often I do pdf export my .org files.

I wish, org-mode provides an easier solution as not everybody is familiar with lisp codes.

Again, thanks a lot.

Sanjib Sikder