Re: [O] org-caldav can't find org-prepare-agenda-buffers

From: David Engster
Subject: Re: [O] org-caldav can't find org-prepare-agenda-buffers
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2013 18:22:01 +0100

Nicolas Goaziou writes:
> David Engster <address@hidden> writes:
>
>>> What do you need from org-icalendar.el?
>>
>> Only org-export-icalendar. As long as that one is producing the same
>> output, everything should be fine.
>
> Unfortunately, there is no `org-export-icalendar' anymore.
>
> There is:
>
>   (org-icalendar--combine-files nil FILES)
>
> which is equivalent to:
>
>   (org-export-icalendar t FILES)

Thanks, that's what I need.

After skimming through the new exporter, it also seems that
org-combined-agenda-icalendar-file was replaced with
org-icalendar-combined-agenda-file. Is that correct?

I'm also using org-icalendar-timezone, org-icalendar-store-UID, and
org-icalendar-date-time-format, but it seems those are still there.

-David