Re: [O] trouble exporting just one subtree while using babel and R code

From: Christopher W. Ryan
Subject: Re: [O] trouble exporting just one subtree while using babel and R code blocks
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2013 14:33:28 -0500

Thanks John. I was a little nervous about upgrading org version. I use
Vince Goulet's version of emacs with ESS built-in, and he removed
org-mode from his latest release (24.2.1)

http://vgoulet.act.ulaval.ca/pub/emacs/NEWS-windows

But I downloaded and installed the newer emacs anyway, and got org-mode
version 7.9.3f from the org website, and that solved my problem. So far,
so good . . . .

--Chris

Christopher W. Ryan, MD, MS
425 Robinson Street, Binghamton, NY  13904
cryanatbinghamtondotedu

"Once we recognize that we do not err out of laziness, stupidity, or
evil intent, we can liberate ourselves from the impossible burden of
trying to be permanently right. We can take seriously the proposition
that we could be in error, without deeming ourselves idiotic or
unworthy." [Karen Schulz, in Being Wrong: Adventures in the Margin of Error]