Re: [O] trouble exporting just one subtree while using babel and R code

From: Christopher W Ryan
Subject: Re: [O] trouble exporting just one subtree while using babel and R code blocks--spoke too soon
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 10:54:05 -0500

Thanks John.  I will post the babel-related part of my .emacs when I
am back at the office, on the computer in question.

Could you try exporting just the * Hello subtree with C-c C-e 1 p ?
That's where I am experiencing the trouble, rather than with exporting
the whole document with C-c C-e p.

--Chris