Re: [O] trouble exporting just one subtree while using babel and R code

From: Achim Gratz
Subject: Re: [O] trouble exporting just one subtree while using babel and R code blocks--spoke too soon
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2013 18:55:48 +0100

Eric S Fraga writes:
> I believe that, if you are using 7.9.3f, you should be using the new
> exporter.

The question to answer is whether he's using the maint or the master
branch.  I'd think the Op is using the 7.9.3f release, i.e. maint.

Bastien, I think it would make sense to clear up this confusion by
tagging 8dd2bfc291 with version 7.9.9 or 8.0-pre or something like that
(must be an annotated tag, of course).  That'll help to easier determine
who's using the new and the old exporter.

Regards,
Achim.