[O] Regarding commmit: org.texi (History and Acknowledgments): Remove Ja

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: [O] Regarding commmit: org.texi (History and Acknowledgments): Remove Jambunathan from my own acknowledgments
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2013 11:45:04 +0530

The line mentioning Jambunathan K was committed by me not by the
maintainer.  Don't be misled by what the annotate says, it shows who
made the most recent edit and not added the original line.

ps: If the maintainer is removing acknowledgements he should also remove
the files - both from regular org and contrib.

Someone from the community can fork ox-html.el and ox-odt.el.  I will
still make the files available via GNU ELPA and maintain it from Emacs
Bzr Repo.  Since the copyright is assigned to FSF, GNU ELPA will be the
best place to distribute it and I can also have an element of control on
who commits to the file and what gets committed.

ps: I don't claim original ownership of ox-html.el but if I remove the
commits I made to that file, you will be left with something that is
really not useful.

Jambunathan K.

,----
| org.texi (History and Acknowledgments): Remove Jambunathan from my own
acknowledgments

| * org.texi (History and Acknowledgments): Remove Jambunathan from
|
| my own acknowledgments.
|
| index f2659da..2deaa9d 100644 (file)
|

| --- a/doc/org.texi
| +++ b/doc/org.texi