[O] Fixing footnote HTML

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: [O] Fixing footnote HTML
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2013 18:00:00 -0700

On 2/27/13, Samuel Wales <address@hidden> wrote:
> On 2/13/13, Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> wrote:
>> Anyway, if you send the correct HTML that should be generated, I will
>> fix it.
>
> Probably all that needs to be done is to not use a table.  I tested this by

I am referring to these:

  (defun org-html-format-footnote-definition (fn)
  (defun org-html-footnote-section (info)

They output a table, which looks IMO very confusing in both w3m and
Firefox.  The old exporter worked fine.  The solution IMO is to remove
the table tags.

> I tested it in Firefox and w3m.

Samuel

The disease DOES progress.  MANY people have died from it.  Just like
AIDS, it attacks MANY body systems.  ANYBODY can get it.  There is NO
hope without activist action.  This means YOU.