Re: [O] Fixing footnote HTML

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: Re: [O] Fixing footnote HTML
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 15:45:24 +0530

Bastien <address@hidden> writes:

> Jambunathan K <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> I asked him to remove ox-html.el and he indicated how he wanted to
>> proceed ahead.  He wants ox-html.el in the tree and not GNU ELPA.
>
> Just to prevent confusion: I never said anything like this.
>
> ox-html.el is in the master branch of Org's repository, it will be
> in GNU ELPA (and Emacs) when we release 8.0.

I was typing faster.  So I consider what I typed grammatically
malformed.  Sorry.

People who want improvements to ox-html.el should be willing to work
with me or act on my comments or argue with me or openly call me I am
wrong.

To others, if you cannot handle how I come across, there are things that
you can do to deal with me - One famous Orger added me to his kill file
for example.  (I am telling you how to deal with me!)

I will comment on what goes in to ox-html.el and offer my opinions on
it.  I don't have or want commit access.  So I am very constrained on
what I could do, unlike what my tone implies.