Re: [O] Org Community

From: Loyall, David
Subject: Re: [O] Org Community
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 20:54:38 +0000

FWIW, I believe that the org-mode community should do what we can to oblige
Jambunathan's request, even if/when we're not legally required to do so.  I
think that we should do the same for any human who wants to withdraw from an
endeavor.  (Don't each of you feel that your code is a part of you?)

Supposing that the group agrees that the code should be removed somehow, then
at that point we can think about the most orderly way to do it.  What happens,
technically, if we mark it all as deprecated?

I hope this helps,
Dave Loyall