Re: [O] How to set html-postamble per file?

From: Eric Abrahamsen
Subject: Re: [O] How to set html-postamble per file?
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 09:37:49 +0800

Jos'h Fuller <Jos'address@hidden> writes:

> Hi!
>
> In one of my *.org files, I want to change the
> org-export-html-postamble-format.
>
> Is there any way to set this in the file, like with the #+OPTIONS stuff?
> The :PROPERTIES: drawer doesn't seem to work for this.
>
> Based on a web search, I also tried this:
>
>     * COMMENT Local variables
>
>     # Local Variables:
>     # html-postamble: ""
>     # End:
>
> I tried variants like "org-export-html-postamble", and nil and html strings,
> but all to no avail.

Provided you're using the new exporter, which you are if you're keeping
up with git development, most of the relevant commands and variables
have dropped the "export" bit, so I think you're looking to set
`org-html-postamble' to nil, or else `org-html-postamble-format' to
the string you actually want exported.

HTH,

Eric