Re: [O] org-caldav can't find org-prepare-agenda-buffers

From: Julien Cubizolles
Subject: Re: [O] org-caldav can't find org-prepare-agenda-buffers
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 07:21:30 +0100

Vincent Beffara <address@hidden> writes:

> ... sorry for replying to myself like this - here is a patch that seems to
> work:

I'm still running into problems even with this patch, but I'm not very
sure where they lie. Basically I get some messages about duplicate
entries, no org-caldav-results buffer pops up and a subsequent run of
org-caldav-sync informs me that the last sync was aborted.

For now, I'm back with org-7.9.4: sync works without problem from
org->google and google->org. I'll be willing to test any changes updates
to org or org-caldav though.

Julien.