Re: [O] posting guide?

From: Rainer M Krug
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 14:17:03 +0100

Just a short comment:

There is one incident caused by one user - this is an outlier in all statistical measures. I don't think it is reasonable to react with new rules - by discussing the issue caused by one user, we are playing by their rules!

 Ignore the one user but keep your eyes and ears open - but don't overreact.

Cheers,

Rainer

On Thursday, March 14, 2013, Bastien wrote:
Hi Jay,

Jay Kerns <address@hidden> writes:

> As promised, I added a sentence to that paragraph: "Ad hominem
> comments are out of place and will not be tolerated by the
> community."  If one of you feels this is inconsistent with Org's
> spirit, feel free to delete my change (it is a wiki, after all).
> No hard feelings.  Honest.

I'm fine with the sentence you added --- and will take care not
to curse after myself when I make a mistake ;)

--
 Bastien

Stellenbosch University
South Africa