Re: [O] [Out-of-Thread] Re: [RFC] Org syntax (draft)

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: Re: [O] [Out-of-Thread] Re: [RFC] Org syntax (draft)
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 01:22:58 +0530

David Engster <address@hidden> writes:

> Jambunathan K. writes:
>> David Engster <address@hidden> writes:

>>> Because Carsten started the thread and did not set MFT.
>>
>> In this very specific thread - the one I am typing right now, Nicolas
>> Goaziou doesn't appear in To - why?  Normally, when I wide reply to a
>> Ngz's post it gets sent to him as well as the mailing list.
>>
>> If your argument is right, Ngz should appear in To or CC headers of the
>> post.  I see only ML address.  So what am I missing?
>
> You didn't do a wide reply in <address@hidden>.

I don't what that mail is.  My Gnus-foo is just OKish.

Anyways, S W is what I do on all my mails - those that I reply to on the
ML and on those that I reply to from my Inbox.

If I reply to ESF's posts, I might have edited the headers myself.
Normally - 99% of the cases - I don't edit headers by hand.

ps: I don't want to continue this thread further.  For your
satisfaction, I am willing to concede that I am wrong.