[O] Help request - auto-fill/word wrap with headlines and tags

From: Subhan Tindall
Subject: [O] Help request - auto-fill/word wrap with headlines and tags
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 13:14:27 -0700

I haven't been able to find a combination of options to do this, any ideas?

I use org extensively for note-taking in my classes.  What I would
like is to have the following, preferably while typing allthough after
the fact would do:

* headline one is a short one :tag1:tag2:
* headline two is the next section, and is quite a bit longer :tag2:
  then the one before it, and wraps around into a full paragraph
** sub headline two is also pretty long, and instead of        :tag2:
   continuing on into a very long headline it also wraps, and
   indents to match the headline level

Where things flow like this: (-- indicates a progression of typing on
the same line )

*
--
* :tag1:tag2:
---

--
Subhan Michael Tindall | Software Developer
RENTRAK | www.rentrak.com | NASDAQ: RENT