Re: [O] org-caldav will cease to work with Google Calendar

From: Charles Philip Chan
Subject: Re: [O] org-caldav will cease to work with Google Calendar
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 05:25:22 -0400

Julien Cubizolles <address@hidden> writes:

Hi Julien:

> Thanks for this info but according to the documentation "MobileOrg can
> synchronize your TODO items that have a DEADLINE or SCHEDULE".

This is for TODO's. Mobileorg can actually sync anything with a
timestamp, ie: appointments.

> I was using Pure Calendar, quite good also.

I have used this in the past and I like it. However, I prefer the tab
interface of "Executive Assistant+".

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.appventive.ExecAssist&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImNvbS5hcHB2ZW50aXZlLkV4ZWNBc3Npc3QiXQ..

cheers,
Charles

--
"The move was on to 'Free the Lizard'"

  -- Jim Hamerly and Tom Paquin (Open Sources, 1999 O'Reilly and Associates)