Re: [O] latex export of org-mode: verbatim block in a figure

From: Rob Stewart
Subject: Re: [O] latex export of org-mode: verbatim block in a figure
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 11:50:34 +0000

> There are some things I don't quite understand: Would you like to export to
> LaTeX, or would you simply like to have a <<target>> to refer to in an orgmode
> file?

I'd like. in my orgmode file, to be able to say, "see Figure
\ref{fig:my-api}". When I export to LaTeX, I'd like it to then
correctly export the reference as it would be in LaTeX e.g. if the
Figure is 1.1, then then pdflatex would produce: "see Figure 1.1".

> And why have a figure, instead of -- in LaTeX terminology -- a listing?

Good point. Yes, Listing would be good. Any idea how to solve this
reference problem as a listing?

Thanks,

--
Rob