Re: [O] [RFC] Org version of the Org manual

From: Achim Gratz
Subject: Re: [O] [RFC] Org version of the Org manual
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2013 17:00:13 +0100

Hi Tom,

I'm playing around with the current version, here is what I have so far:

The arguments to #+attr_texinfo need to lose the double quotes

Index entries in description lists must be separated from their entry by
at least one blank line like in the example below, otherwise the second
such entry gets indented in the exported .texi file and that somehow
confuses texinfo for some of them.

- {{{kbd(v d)}}} or short {{{kbd(d)}}}, ~org-agenda-day-view~ ::

  {{{kindex(v d)}}}
  {{{kindex(d)}}}
  {{{vindex(org-agenda-span)}}}

With these hanges I get the manual exported correctly to all formats.

Regards,
Achim.