Re: [O] [RFC] Org syntax (draft)

From: Achim Gratz
Subject: Re: [O] [RFC] Org syntax (draft)
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 08:18:12 +0100

Nicolas Goaziou writes:
> As discussed a few days ago, here is a document describing the complete
> Org syntax as read by the parser. I also added some comments. I am going
> to put the Org file on Worg, so anyone can update it and fix mistakes.

after some playing with the Org manual in Org that Tom has been working
on I am starting to think that there should be a way to define the same
macro differently for different export backends.  That would be mainly
so that you could have a macro expansion use export snippets tailored to
that backend where (after stripping the export snippets) the expansion
makes little or no sense in other backends.  What do you think?

Regards,
Achim.

DIY Stuff:
http://Synth.Stromeko.net/DIY.html