Re: [O] Better way to customize daily/weekly agenda?

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] Better way to customize daily/weekly agenda?
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 12:54:16 +0000

Bastien <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Eric,
>
> Eric S Fraga <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> It would be great to have some way of switching the grid on and
>> off when changing views without recourse to custom views.
>
> Maybe I miss something, but isn't what `G' is for in agenda view?
>
> HTH,

Yes but I was referring to an automated configuration so that switching
from a day view (with grid) to a week view would automatically turn off
the grid.

Anyway, it turns out that the problem is mine!  <blush> My configuration
had "today" as one of the specifications for when a grid was to be
shown, along with "daily" and "require-timed".  Simply removing the
"today" did the job.

Sorry for the noise.

thanks,
eric

--
: Eric S Fraga, GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D
: in Emacs 24.3.50.1 and Org release_8.0-pre-107-g91a6ca