Re: [O] org-babel src block generated graphics included twice if CAPTION

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [O] org-babel src block generated graphics included twice if CAPTION is added
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 18:21:29 -0400

Li Bowen <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> If #+CAPTION is added, the figure will be included in the exported pdf
> file twice.
>
> #+begin_src R :exports both :results graphics :file img.pdf
> hist(rnorm(100))
> #+end_src
>
> #+CAPTION: Some description
> #+RESULTS:
> [[file:img.pdf]
>
> Many thanks.

I think the problem is that the code block does not "see" the previously
produced #RESULTS: (because of the intervening #CAPTION:), so when run
again it adds another #RESULTS: section.

I think the best way to deal with problems like this is to name your code blocks
(and results blocks).

Try the following:

#+name: foo
#+begin_src R :exports both :results graphics :file img.pdf
hist(rnorm(100))
#+end_src

#+CAPTION: Some description
#+RESULTS: foo