Re: [O] org-babel src block generated graphics included twice if CAPTION

From: John Hendy
Subject: Re: [O] org-babel src block generated graphics included twice if CAPTION is added
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 21:53:10 -0500

On Sun, Mar 17, 2013 at 8:15 PM, Li Bowen <address@hidden> wrote:
> Thanks, John.
>
> I also noticed that #+options can lead to re-insertion.
>
> Your piece of instruction should go to the online documentation. It will
> save people hours of time from trouble-shooting. I suppose any one who writes a report with figures using org-babel will face the same problem.

I've got some other changes to make to Worg... I'll look for a place to put this as well, though Eric's patch probably makes this obsolete now! At least your post, the nth inquiry about it to the mailing list, has gotten us a patch! That counts for something!

By the way, I've run into this very thing before as well :)
- http://osdir.com/ml/emacs-orgmode-gnu/2012-07/msg00230.html

John