Re: [O] A mix of habits and effort estimates?

From: Bernt Hansen
Subject: Re: [O] A mix of habits and effort estimates?
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 07:42:40 -0400

"Sebastien Vauban"
<address@hidden> writes:

> Limitation: the effort is supposed to represent a big total or a daily amount
> (see property ":CLOCK_MODELINE_TOTAL: today"). Though, there is no such thing
> for a weekly limit.

If you set CLOCK_MODELINE_TOTAL to repeat you can use any interval you
like.  Clock in and out of the task repeatedly until you hit your effort
limit or are done then mark the task done and the total clocked time
resets for the next period.  I use this for my habit 'Update org-mode doc'
task which repeats .+1w/1m

Regards,
Bernt