[O] Problems exporting LaTeX source code

From: Richard Stanton
Subject: [O] Problems exporting LaTeX source code
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 16:37:27 +0000

Using org mode version 8.0-pre (release_8.0-pre-91-g437c62), I'm having
trouble exporting LaTeX lists (itemize, description). Here's a sample file:

#+title: Sample org file
* Section 1
Some LaTeX source:
#+begin_src latex :exports source
\begin{itemize}
\item Item 1
\item Item 2
\end{itemize}
#+end_src

1) When I export this to HTML, I get a box showing "\begin{itemize}" but
the rest of the box is blank.

2) When I export to LaTeX/PDF, I get something like (this is cut and
pasted from the PDF file):

Some LATEX source:
[frame=lines,fontsize=,linenos]latex
€ Item 1
€ Item 2

In other words, it looks like the LaTeX source is actually being compiled,
and some internal org-mode exporter options look like they're being
exported to the PDF file.

Am I doing something wrong here?

Thanks.

Richard Stanton