Re: [O] Errors on start up when loading ox-md and ox-beamer (seems cause

From: John Hendy
Subject: Re: [O] Errors on start up when loading ox-md and ox-beamer (seems caused by recent commit)
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 18:50:23 -0500

On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 6:48 PM, Bastien <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi John,
>
> how did you "pull"?  by using git pull or make update?

- git pull
- make clean && make && make doc

I'm kind of glad you asked, as this used to (I think) be the "right"
method, but I have a vague notion that there's some built-in-org way
now?

I don't install to anywhere, so I'm only interested in compiling and

All ears to documentation about a proper way, if there is one that's
now recommended.

> Also, after pulling, did you run on of these?
>
> ~$ make
> ~$ make autoloads
>
> I miss the simplicity of having Org up and running after
> a simple pull...
>
> --
>  Bastien

John