Re: [O] python sessions

From: Andreas Röhler
Subject: Re: [O] python sessions
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 19:43:37 +0100

I guess it depends on the definition of "works". I don't get python
buffers with the name of the :session variable.

Reads as it works only with named sessions, but fails with unnamed

 But I do get separate
python buffers (.e.g., *Python*, *Python*<2>) for each session, and
python blocks get executed in the right python process. To me that
equals "works", but if the issue is that the buffers don't get named
with the value of :session then no, that doesn't work for me either.

Best,
Ista

Nick