Re: [O] [BUG] ob-sql.el: probably an extra paren

From: Achim Gratz
Subject: Re: [O] [BUG] ob-sql.el: probably an extra paren
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 08:59:38 +0100

Am 22.03.2013 08:36, schrieb Bastien:
Do you know any free (as-in-speech), easy-to-use alternative?

Hudson. However, I don't think that a CI framework is what we need or want. As I said, simply running the tests (preferrably with two different versions of Emacs) should be enough for now. Unless we hear from Jason if he thinks the server can take the extra load its a moot point to discuss details, but I think this can be done in one of the Git hooks (much like Worg triggers publishing).

Regards,
--
Achim.

(on the road :-)