Re: [O] Frustrated user of orgmode

From: John Hendy
Subject: Re: [O] Frustrated user of orgmode
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2013 20:44:30 -0500

On Sat, Mar 23, 2013 at 5:53 PM, Suvayu Ali <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi John,
>
> On Sat, Mar 23, 2013 at 09:48:16AM -0500, John Hendy wrote:
>>
>> I hope to get some of the finer details either added to Worg somewhere
>> in a usage guide to the new exporter, or perhaps just link to my post
>> from Worg somewhere that makes sense.
>
> You can add your information here: <http://orgmode.org/worg/org-8.0.html>

That seemed to be my best guess, but it read more like a formal
announcement vs. some of the more "down and dirty" finer-detailed Worg
pages I've seen. I could see some of my stuff applying, but it also
gets into what I would think could form the start of, e.g. the updated
equivalents to:
- http://orgmode.org/worg/org-tutorials/org-latex-export.html
- http://orgmode.org/worg/org-tutorials/images-and-xhtml-export.html

Happy to add to the upgrade guide if that's the best place.

John