Re: [O] Fixing footnote HTML

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: [O] Fixing footnote HTML
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2013 23:07:08 -0700

On 3/19/13, Bastien <address@hidden> wrote:
>> It might be good to add a blank line after the Footnotes section.
>
> The default is fine IMHO.
>
> You'd need to define the #footnotes css id for this.

I'm not familiar with CSS enough to know here.  It wouldn't come for
free with the header code?  Here is what it looks like in Firefox:

===
Footnotes:
1

asdfasdfadf.
===

I expected text after "Footnotes" (hmm, I should remove the colon if
possible) to be like text after any other section.

Thanks.

Samuel

The disease DOES progress.  MANY people have died from it.  ANYBODY
can get it.  There is NO hope without action.  This means YOU.